Monday, September 4, 2017

Meet the Teacher!

Meet the Teacher
Tuesday Sept. 5 
2:00-4:00

Welcome to room 4 boys and girls! We are going to have a great year in first grade. I look forward to meeting each of you. I will try to remember your name, please help me for a couple of days. You may find your desk, put your school box inside, and place all extra supplies in the hall. Parents please notice the 3 very important papers on your child's desk. If you could fill-out and sign these before leaving it would be helpful.

Ridgeview has a wonderful PTO serving ice cream. PLEASE bring your supplies to room 4 first.
Room 4 is a NUT FREE room, ALL FOOD must go through our health aide before entering our classroom. I really appreciate my families sharing sweet treats in the cafeteria. I am excited to see all my kiddos, new and old!
Important papers to sign and leave in my baskets.

 Room 4 is a NUT FRE room!                                    Locate your coat hook.


Cold lunch tote for your lunch.                         Select HOT or COLD lunch stick daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment